A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at The Summit, 65 Steiner Avenue, Akron, OH 44301 from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. No pledge necessary to enter. To enter a contest without pledging support, send a postcard with your name, address and phone number, prior to the end date/time of the contest, to the above address. Any entries received after the end date/time of the contest will not be considered.
2. Must be at least 18 to win.
3. One entry per person.
4. Contest is open to the general public, with the exception of WAPS employees, their immediate families, participating sponsors and all other radio industry employees.
5. All prior winners must wait thirty (30) days to be eligible to enter another WAPS contest.
6. Persons from households where someone has won a prize from WAPS valued at $500 or more will be ineligible to win any other prize for a period of one year.
7. Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
8. Winners will be determined through a random drawing. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
9. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. WAPS shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
11. All entrants and winners agree that WAPS shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
12. All prizes must be claimed in person at the station during regular business hours.
13. Photo identification must be presented to claim prize.
14. All entrants and winners agree that WAPS may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold WAPS blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
15. WAPS reserves the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements and, or reserve the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
16. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of WAPS, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.